I arrived a few days ago to the libraries of Najaf and Baghdad, six new versions of Dr. Abdul Sattar al-Janabi, a shounen Associate Scientific Affairs in the Faculty of Archaeology, namely:
1. labor strikes in Najaf
2. Najaf and November 1952 uprising
3. Najaf. . Study in the nature of society and the origins of the population
4. administrative status of the city of Najaf and its impact on the political activity of scientific possession
5. endowment lands and Valley of Peace cemetery, boundaries between the religious heritage of government documents
6. Archon of study in the curriculum and resources in the light of historical manuscripts (joint)
These books represent the first group of (a series of studies and documentaries Najafih), a series that studies the history of the cities of Kufa and Najaf.